Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Twitter Fan us on Facebook Fan us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube Watch us on YouTube


Search for Inmate Information/Visitation Registration

Submit a Crime Tip

Public Corruption
Complaint Forms

Sheriff's Employment
Action Manual

Employment Information

Evictions, Foreclosures & Civil Process

Civil Process Service

Search Criminal Warrants

Search Child Support Warrants

Shakman Compliance

Senior Citizen Services

Social Services

Internet Safety Tips

Graffiti Removal


Cook County
Information Center

Freedom of Information
Act Request

Human Resources
Customer Service
Quality Survey

Employee I.O.D.

Training Academy

FOID Card Application

Photos & Videos

Press Releases

How Do I Get My Towed Vehicle Back?

Home > F.A.Q. > How Do I Get My Towed Vehicle Back?

The owner of towed vehicle should come to 1401 Maybrook Dr., Maywood, IL Patrol Desk with the following:

The owner will get a paid stamp receipt from patrol desk. The owner can then go to towing company with all above documents and receipt to get car back. There will be towing fees involved. The owner should call towing company for more information.





Home / Site Map / Search Site / Legal Disclaimer / Login